Washer & Dryer Repair Houston
This will drive up the costs or your repairs. If the problems worsen, you might even need a new machine. Home appliances are built to last but when they do break down or are not functioning properly, we would encourage you to contact us. We offer washer and dryer repair services to the Houston area and most surrounding suburbs.
Washing Machine Repair
Washing machines are one of the most commonly repaired appliance calls we get. It could be for various reasons or repair cost versus the value of the appliance, but we get our fair share calls for customers having issues with their washing machines. Just take a look at some of the issues clients may have.
- Washing Machine is leaking from the bottom
- Our washer is not completing the spin cycle leaving the clothes to wet to dry
- Beeps and flashes the whole time and won’t turn off
- Washing machine is not draining
- The drum on the machine is making a very loud banging noise when spinning
- Washer won’t spin after the rinse cycle
- Machine shakes violently during the spin cycle
- The water fills and drains but the drum doesn’t spin at all
- The door will not unlock after the spin cycle
- The water is overflowing from the top of the washer
- There is an odor of burnt rubber every time i run the washing machine
- You’re getting an error code on your machine
- If water is not draining properly from your washer, you may run extra cycles on the same clothes.
Think of the money that can be saved on electric and gas bills with properly functioning home appliances. We have over 20 years experience fixing major home appliances and have technicians dispatched throughout the greater Houston area in an effort to get you up and running the very same day.