Refrigerator Repair Houston
• The unit makes a clicking or humming sound.
• The refrigerator doesn’t work, but the freezer does.
• Food is freezing even though the unit is at the lowest setting.
Our refrigerator repair services will not only be of the highest quality, but will also meet just about any budget. Appliance Home Service Houston is a best-in-class appliance repair company, specializing in refrigerator repair, small, and large appliance repair in the Greater Houston Area. If you have specialty appliances such as an ice maker or wine refrigerator, we fix those also.
Over the years, we’ve repaired countless makes and models of refrigerators. We are very proud of our long-term A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Providing timely, affordable, and quality work is our promise to you. We always stand behind our work. Most of our clients entrust all of their appliance repair work to us.
We Get Calls Every Day Saying;
We know that your refrigerator is a long-term investment.
We will do everything possible to get it running properly at a repair price that makes more sense than having to replace it.
Top 5 Refrigerator Repair Causes
Don’t worry; these are all issues that we can fix for you today.
Here is a list of the five most common causes of refrigerator malfunction.
- Overload and Relay Failure – This can cause the compressor not to run and completely stop any and all cooling.
- Cold Control/Thermostat Failure – This can lead to erratic and inefficient cooling.
- Drain Stoppage – This is usually the case if you see water at the bottom of your refrigerator or an ice sheet in the lower part of your freezer.
- Damper not Opening – This may be the cause if the fridge side is not cooling
- Defrost Heaters Failure
Refrigerator Repair to Greater Houston
|Stage Coach||Sugar Land||Tanglewood|
|Champion Forest||Medical Center||Bunker Hill|
|The Woodlands||River Oaks||Jersey Village|
At Appliance Home Service Houston, we provide:
- Same-day, guaranteed service when you call before 1 pm
- Appointments scheduled at your convenience
- Refrigerator repair service to the greater Houston area. See Location Map
- Reliable, friendly and knowledgeable appliance repair professionals. We are A+ rated with the Better Business Bureau.
- High-End refrigerators – We fix all makes and models including Sub-Zero and other higher end makes.
- Refrigerator repair on all major brands and models.
- Guaranteed low prices
- Waived service call when we repair your refrigerator or appliance with no hidden fees.
- Warranty on all parts and labor provided by Appliance Home Service
- Peace of mind with our 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
- Proven track record of satisfied new and repeat customers
We’re family-owned, and we treat our customers like family.
When your refrigerator isn’t cooling or operating properly, we recommend that you call the refrigerator repair experts at Appliance Home Service to fix your refrigerator today.
Here are some other common symptoms we regularly come across;
- Refrigerator is making a clicking sound
- Freezer is working, but refrigerator isn’t
- Refrigerator is making a humming sound
- Frost and ice form in my freezer and my fridge is not cold enough
- Fridge freezes food even when I have it in the warmest setting
- Ice maker is not making ice or not as much as it used to